Okay, so I can't really post pictures very easily these days since my computer is on the verge of crashing from overload. But, I have so much ripe material from JG that I simply must record. After his 2 1/2 hr nap today, he wanted to stay in bed and read books. (?!?!?!?!) So, after 20 minutes, I asked if he was done. "No. I gwugernna read mores boops" Okay. (?!?!?!?!?!??) So, another 20 minutes I shout up the stairs, "you ready to come down and paint or play or somethin'?" "NOPE!! I read!!!" Okay, then. He is still reading. . .
3 comments:
you lucky dog. I hope it sticks.
Maybe he's been listening to his cousin G-money. "I need to go to my room!"
Brooke does this too! She begs to have us put her in her crib and read books. Strange! Oh well, it is one of the only ways I am able to get a few things done without her undoing them right afterward! I'll take it while I can...
i love your blog. thanks for posting sweet little daily happenings. we surely miss all of you. especially two sweet smiles that flood my heart. GOD bless you, dear ones. i love you. mimi
Post a Comment