30 November 2008

Nesting?

My friend
goes through terrible nesting when pregnant. I always wished this would happen to me during my pregnancies. But, I prefer to do NOTHING with the household. No cleaning, no cooking, no laundry. . . you get the picture. However, the last week or so I've been doing pretty good. And I'm NOT, not, not, not, not pregnant. I cleaned out the fridge, I've purged the kids' toys and I'm hitting my closet and finishing my office next. Ta-Wanda! Link

3 comments:

emily said...

i'm done - no more nesting for me. from now on my house will be a disaster and it will not bother me a bit.

Molly said...

"not not not not" huh? hmmmmm. only people who are about to get pregnant say things like that. Me in Nov. 2002 "i am SOOOO not ready for kids". Me in Dec. 2002 "two lines means yes!"

Tootie said...

Ha! Molly, really, I'm way more scarred by having two kids in 18 months than you may know!