19 June 2007

We're Home! Again!









Just got back last night from a wonderful week spent in Virginia with my dear friend Susanne and her daughter Annie. Our visit coincided with her husband's visit to Colorado to go fishing! I also got to see Shelby and her son Jackson while there. We spent some time at Susanne's beautiful home in Suffolk (garden and horse pictures) and then we also went to Jamestowne and Williamsburg and Virginia Beach! Whew! I took loads of pictures, but here are a few favorites. There are more photos on my facebook account. If you are interested, you may check them out at this link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6780&l=b7ac1&id=660001609 (or just click on the title of this post to be linked. I don't know how to put a link in the text of my blog...any advice welcome)

3 comments:

Jason E. Cochran said...

Hey- When we were at the beach last week on Friday we always go out to eat at this seafood restaurant right on the inner-coastal waterway and the Dunsons were there eating so I met so I saw Shelby and met Jackson. Brad was there but Sarah was not. It is such a small world. Holden Beach - Who goes there and what are the chances that I would know them?
Jason

Tootie said...

how funny! Shelby told me she was meeting her family at the beach for the weekend, but I didn't catch that she was going to Holden. I thought she was going to So. Carolina. How neat for you to run in to her!!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

where have you been silly girl? This is your neglected blog warning alert...