01 June 2007

Caroline Ashleigh Counts

I'm sitting here this morning at the computer again. I have tears in my eyes and an ache in my heart. I miss my own baby boy so much after only one night apart (two more nights to go) and I'm rejoicing over the birth of my new neice, Caroline. I sit here and look at the pictures of my dear sister, Erika and Caroline her first born girl. I am overwhelmed by God's goodness to our family. We are all believers and trust so much in God's provision and He lavishes us everyday with joys new every morning. There really is nothing like a new baby to make you realize your own helplessness and the great love that our Father has for us. Praise be to God! For all the great things He has done.

3 comments:

Amy Ross said...

Hi! I am a friend of Erika's (I actually graduated with Bryan from Covenant.). I have to admit that I've been reading y'alls blogs. I feel weird making a comment, since I don't know you. However, your post today brought tears to my eyes! Your family seems so close and I am jealous of you girls having so many sisters!! (I only have one.) God has blessed your family in so many ways, and I just wanted you to know that we are praising God with you down in Florida! (I saw you are going to Suffolk, VA!! That's a few minutes from where I grew up and have all my family!!) Anyway, didn't mean to post such a long comment...being a stranger and all!! Congrats on your little neice! Amy

Tootie said...

Hi Amy! You are so sweet! I loved your comment and am flattered that you check out my blog! I've checked out yours too (seeing you post on Erika's) and you have such cute boys! Feel free to comment anytime and I'll do the same! I love having such a great "extended" family in Christ!

Marijke said...

Amy, I checked out your blogspot, too and am glad that Bennett is out of the hospital. Life is what happens when you're busy planning something else...

Loved your comments - Oma Marijke (Baker)

P.S. Feel free to comment on our other site, too if you like - bakercrowd.blogspot.com - we're more than honored and rejoice in celebrating Christ's Love together with 'strangers' across the e-waves!