09 June 2007

35 years (almost)!

Aren't they cute?! Here are my folks at the church where they got married almost 35 years ago (it will be celebrated in September). I got to see this church in May when I was in Essex, Ontario, Canada with them. I'm so proud of them for sticking it out through thick and thin and for being more in love now than when they started. Love you two "old farts"!


3 comments:

erika said...

I love these pictures! Can I get copies of these??

Evelyn & Floyd said...

oh they are so cute... i love that yall went there!

Marijke said...

You kids were part of the glue that kept us together, I think. More than that, though was the shellac of the Holy Spirit as He guided us.

But we're not through yet!! Just bring on the 'grands' for the next 35 years, Guys!!