WOW!!! she is beautiful! she has your lips shin! these pictures are amazing! so happy for you all.
shinny... seriously, those lips are gorgeous. i have never admired lips so much in my life. she is such a doll... i can hardy wait to hold her.
Schelijn, she is just gorgeous!And even more lovely in person.
Absolutely beautiful!
her lips and her hairline. I just love to look at her. she is so so pretty Shinny! I love the ones when she's all bundled up in her blankets.Nancy
Shin, Thanks for letting us gain inspiration from your photographer and blog. We hope you don't mind our copy-catting. You are awesome!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW!!! she is beautiful! she has your lips shin! these pictures are amazing! so happy for you all.
shinny... seriously, those lips are gorgeous. i have never admired lips so much in my life. she is such a doll... i can hardy wait to hold her.
Schelijn, she is just gorgeous!
And even more lovely in person.
Absolutely beautiful!
her lips and her hairline. I just love to look at her. she is so so pretty Shinny! I love the ones when she's all bundled up in her blankets.
Nancy
Shin, Thanks for letting us gain inspiration from your photographer and blog. We hope you don't mind our copy-catting. You are awesome!
Post a Comment