20 December 2007

Sweater Vests and Happy




So big and still so my baby. Here is JG in his lovely Christmas sweater vest (thanks, Mimi) with the ever popular "Happy the Hippo" in tow. This kid's poor thumb is so chapped. I'll try to get a picture of it, but what can you do when you live in Colorado and it is cold and dry and he sucks his thumb like it is a pro sport? I just love him.

6 comments:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

i wanna see that chapped thumb. my boy smacks as he sucks... it's hilarious to listen to in the monitor.

kcknoles said...

what cute photos! JG is getting so big and grown up, I haven't seen him in a while! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Amy Ross said...

Hi, this is Erika's friend, Amy. I just had to comment, first because your little boy is so ADORABLE! and second because 2 out of 3 of my boys are pro-thumb-suckers too...Their thumbs are calloused (sp?) so badly, it is sad! (and we live in Florida!)

And, congrats on the baby girl coming up soon!! Wow, what amazing blessings all these little ones are for your family!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

Where are these pictures taken. They look like they were taken in 1989. I really like it.
Nanni

carriehayes said...

that is so cute! he is precious!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

hey... just started using lanolin for the chapped thumb... seems to work :)