

Here are a couple pictures from the party we had over here on Saturday night. I even ironed the napkins! (for those of you who know me, you realize what a huge step this is for me. ) The napkin rings look pink, but are actually red. I still have a long way to go before I'm Karen O'Neil or Jo Wymark, but this is a start. I think I'm turning over a new. . . ironed napkin. And really, it's not the ironed napkins that make the party, but these wonderful friends who graced our home to celebrate the Christmas season with us!
2 comments:
tootie... we all aspire to be a KCO hostess... but we will be eighty and still striving. I adore your party... the crowns are outstanding, and your ironed napkins are VERY impressive :) much love sister.
I am impressed...never thought about ironing napkins...in fact, I don't even own napkins that you could iron! haha! fun party pics!
Post a Comment