I was explaining today to JG that the clouds in the sky bring the rain that we were watching pour down. To my feeble attempt at explaining this in two year old language, he replies:
"Can I see the bucket up there?"
"Can I see the bucket up there?"
3 comments:
oh - this literary image really brings home for me just how infrequently you get rain! One of RM's favorite things to watch/play in/talk about is the "Wainin'"
PS - thunder and lightening storm today knocked over a tree in oma & pops backyard! Eeks! They say wind gusts were crazy speeds.
Good thing Oma and Pops'tree was all of 5 feet tall, eh? We're going to miss it, though since it was one of only two in the yard! Schelyn, keep writing these blurbs - they are so priceless! You're doing a great mommy job, by the way and can't wait to see all of you in September. Any dates yet?
hehe, this is so cute!
Post a Comment