While the title of this post really should refer to wrapping up Christmas preparations, it actually just refers to the fact that I think we are wrapping up sicknesses around here. We are finishing with a nice bang, though, with Todd in urgent care Saturday night with Strep throat and another call to my sweet, patient pediatrician Sunday as JG's throat was full of yellow goop and he was certainly not better. So, three out of four in my family are on antibiotics now and JG is on his second round since his strep is clearly resistant to penicillin. I should know by tomorrow or Wednesday if EG or I come down with strep since it 'incubates' for three days. Lovely. I feel like I'm living in a giant petri dish. BUT, on a happier note, I do have a tree up and decorated in my petri dish!
1 comment:
I wish I was there to help you out. And selfishly, I wish I was there because I want some more of that rosemary peach jam that you made for us years ago.
Praying for your quick healing and a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment