09 May 2008

My Fives

1. 5 things under $5 that I couldn't live without

  • My Victorinox paring knife
  • diapees/wipees pouch - was a gift, so I don't really know how much $
  • Chapstick
  • Birth control
  • E's passy

2. 5 Favorite Movies

  • Oh Brother Where Art Thou
  • You've got Mail
  • Steel Magnolias
  • Sound of Music
  • The Princess Bride

3. 5 Baby names I love

  • Clark
  • Nancy
  • Ford
  • Eleanor
  • Obviously: Jackson and Elloree

4. 5 Songs I could listen to over and over again.

  • Vanilla Ice, Ice Baby. . . . . Just kidding
  • Canon in D
  • Vince Guiraldi's Charlie Brown music
  • 32 Flavors (Ani DeFranco)
  • FOREVER YOUNG. . . Ok, this one I HAVE listened to over and over and over and over and over. . .but I don't think I'd do it again!

5. 5 People who have influenced me in a positive way

  • My husband
  • My mom & dad
  • Erika, Danielle, Nancy & Thomas
  • Paula
  • Suzanne
  • This list could go on and on. . .

6. 5 things that are always in my purse

  • Cell phone
  • Makeup pouch (really it's just mascara, gum, chapstick and lip liner)
  • Uh Oh pouch (shout wipes, hair ties, floss)
  • Wallet
  • Diapers and Wipes
7. 5 moments that have changed my life forever

  • My salvation
  • My wedding
  • 2003 (the year T was in Iraq)
  • The births of my children

8. 5 Obsessions I have now

  • Cooking
  • Blogs
  • Books
  • Sleep
  • Exercise
9. 5 places I would like to go

  • Japan
  • Panama
  • South Africa
  • Portland & Seattle
  • Europe & Mediterranean (France, Italy, UK, Holland, Greece)
10. 5 appliances or kitchen tools I cannot live without
(Okay, I could probably live without, but wouldn't want to)
  • Sharp Chef's Knife or two
  • Good Cutting Board
  • Garlic press
  • Food Processor
  • Cork screw (got to open my wine!)
  • Dishwasher & Microwave (Danielle, hats off to you!)
11. 5 people who I would like to see their top 5's

Erika

Angie

Danielle

Carrie

Nancy

Susanne

Connor

Suzy

Mom

Julie

Anyone Else!


1 comment:

julieldivine said...

Thanks for the "tag". It was fun reading your list. Finally went to the doctor and E is 11 lbs. We'll probably see you in the nursing room! :)