Congrats on the pregnancy!! I haven't checked your site in awhile, that is so exciting! I love your nursery, too...it looks so great! JG is getting so big, what a cutie. I hope to see you all at church sometime soon!
So glad you announced this exciting news! As you told me on my birthday, this will be #8 in '08!! Now I don't have to wait any longer to share with my friends, eh? Love, Mom!
6 comments:
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!!!
Congrats on the pregnancy!! I haven't checked your site in awhile, that is so exciting! I love your nursery, too...it looks so great! JG is getting so big, what a cutie. I hope to see you all at church sometime soon!
Carrie
YAY!!! Congrats! That is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you!
So glad you announced this exciting news! As you told me on my birthday, this will be #8 in '08!! Now I don't have to wait any longer to share with my friends, eh? Love, Mom!
woo hoo! Baby Gibbs won't be the youngest for long!
Congratulations, Schelijn!! I'm excited for you! Hope the pregnancy is going well.
Post a Comment