I didn't take any pictures on Easter. Well, one inside shot of my nephew, Daniel, but I haven't loaded it in my computer yet. Why didn't I take any pictures? Well, the outside temperature never exceeded 34 degrees all day and it snowed. All day on Easter. So, for all my Southern etiquette friends, what exactly are you supposed to wear on Easter Sunday when it is snowing?? But more important than the weather is the beautiful meaning of Easter. We had a great service at church praising God for His great story of redemption and forgiveness.
I also wanted to jot a quick note to let you know I survived two nights with three kids. A 3 year old, a 16 month old and a 6 month old. And it was actually a lot of fun. It would have been a complete fun house except my hubby had bronchitis and the 6 month old (JG) has been running a fever since Sunday night. And he was up from 12-3 on Sunday night and from 12-4 on Monday night. Oh, and he was pretty fussy and didn't want to be put down which made taking care of the other two children quite a challenge. I have a whole new respect for moms. And to my sister Erika, I'll be praying for you as your third will arrive in June. But, you were always better than me at these types of challenges, so I have no doubts in your abilities. Maybe none of your kiddos will get sick for the next year or two. If they do, your two boys sleep great at their Aunt Shinny's house! Send 'em over. I have been tested and I survived!!! (didn't thrive, really, just survived!)
1 comment:
Hey, it was great to check out your blog.
Thanks for dropping by!
Post a Comment